Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to retreive data from structure MDEZ in T.code CO09

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per our requirement 2 new columns are needed in a customize report .i.e

- u201Cinc. lot dateu201D

- u201Cavailable inc. lotu201D

u201Cinc. lot dateu201D:to get the values for inc.lot.date

From second screen of CO09(program: SAPLATP4 and screen number: 400) pick first date where MRP element is u201CPOitemu201D, u201CShpgNtu201D or u201CPrdOrdu201D.

u201Cavailable inc. lotu201D: to get the values for available inc.lot

Pick u201CCum. ATP QTyu201D from the same row.

These data are stored in structure MDEZ. Actually I want dat00 and MNG04 based on field DELB0. If DELB0 filed is POitem or Prdord or ShpgNt then only I should retrieve the dat00 and MNG04. IF there are more than one POitem in MRP element then we should pick the first POitems' mrp date and Cum ATP qty .Can you please help me out how to get these data from the structure MDEZ.

input parameters to get the values are material number and plant.

2 REPLIES 2

former_member182485
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all data is never stored in structure so there is no way you can retrive data from structure.

you are looking into the screen field and it is not mandatory that it will always point to a table.

Now the qestion remains how to get the data ? you need to find database table for that field there are many ways like SE84 or SE11 where used etc.

Try to find the table if you still have the problem feel free to get back.

Regards

Bikas

peter_ruiz2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try to use the FM MD_MRP_LIST_API

regards,

Peter