cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WPC - link list, teaser and etc cannot appear in web page

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear expert,

i have created web page using web page composer. in the web page i added link list, teaser, banner and etc..but when i published the web page,the link list, teaser and etc cannot display. Error "Cannot render container : An error occurred while loading the document from the resource content" was appeared. any idea what error is?

thanx in advance,

faeza

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you create your own custom page layout? Or are you using one of the default layouts?

Former Member
0 Kudos

warren, im using default layouts. do you have any suggestion?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Faeza,

Please refer to Note 1265180 - Missing page navigation after edit in place .

Hope this helps.

Sandeep Tudumu

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thank you on all your points. I have fixed this problem. the problem is the /etc repository is not working. To check it i refer to SAP Note 1178294 regarding /etc repository in cluster environment. The /etc repository is used by the XML form. All my content in my web page such link list, teaser and etc is most often built using XML form.

Regards,

Faeza

ashwani_tomar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I also have a similar issue when I am trying to create a site content using standard template I can see all the 6 templates on the top but in the select document type pop up none of the document type is appearing. I also don't see the /etc folder in my KM repository i.e my wpccontent folder is also missing in the KM repository.

Thanks,

-Ashwani

former_member192434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Remove it adn try to re-add link list, teaser and before publishing it click on Finish tab and then try to publish it.

Thanks

AB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AB,

i have done following your step but its still not working. the error still appear. any idea?

for your information, when i create new link list or etc..the select document type window is blank. just the title of "select document type" and the button is appear.

Edited by: norfaeza mat noor on May 14, 2009 7:44 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Faeza,

Try refershing the browser a couple of time and see if that helps resolve the issue.

What is the current sp level that you are on? Also, you might have to upgrade your SP level.

Good Luck!

Sandeep Tudumu

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you sandeep..

i have refreshed the brwoser for many times but its still not working..currently, i used SAP Netweaver SP 18 and WPC SP 16. is it i need to ugrade the WPC SP level?