cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor missing in Shopping Cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Now, in SRM Shopping Cart, I have a issue that when screen returns to Shopping Cart from External Vendor Catalog, and when I click on Item Details (click on Magnifier icon in 'Action' column), it brings me to Item Details page, where I can see Basic Data, Cost Assignment, Documents and Attachments, Ship-To Address/Performance Location, and Sources of Supply / Service Agents.

I notice when I click on Sources of Supply / Service Agents, there are messages return:

No vendor assigned

No vendors/contracts/info records exist

I have done the config for the vendor in the following path in SRM, for my External Vendor Catalog:

SPRO --> Supplier Relationship Management --> SRM Server --> Master Data --> Define External Web Services

where, I assigned Vendor Number 90000987 as BP Number in Source of Supply Assinged to Product Catalog.

I am wondering why Vendor No. 90000987 is missing during the transfer to shopping cart. Due to this, I have checked BADI BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER, method ENRICH_ITEM_DATA, table ET_SC_PARTNER, and I found entry for Vendor Number 90000987 is in the table with Partner Function '00000019'. I bet there is nothing I can do in BADI BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER.

Another BADI BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI, which triggered after BADI BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER, and I found that table IT_PARTNER of method BBP_SC_CHANGE does not contain any entry for Vendor Number 90000987 with Partner Function '00000019'. I have tried to place a breakpoint there and append entry for Vendor Number 90000987 manually in debugger, surprisingly, the Vendor is showing now.

Do you have any idea of which area (config or etc) I have missed out to cause Vendor Number 90000987 being excluded in tale IT_PARTNER of method BBP_SC_CHANGE in BADI BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI?

Many thanks for your help.

Regards,

Patrick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick

It is strange. one quick check. can you check this vendor is available in BP and pposv_bbp ? any error in slg1.

regards

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

I have checked, it's in BP and tcode pposv_bbp. Also, application log for External ID 'CATALOG_DOWNLOAD' having no error for catalog content.

Do you have any other ideas why this will happen?

Many thanks for your help.

Regards,

Patrick

Edited by: Patrick Teo on May 14, 2009 7:16 AM

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

dont give any input 'CATALOG_DOWNLOAD' . just now create fresh sc from puchout catalog and see today log.

check is that vendor is blocked ?

regards

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Thanks for your info, I have resolved the Vendor Missing issue, and this is due to Business Partner GUID. I have matched back the appropriate GUID and now the vendor is appeared.

However, I have another post, but this time it's UoM issue

Not sure whether you have any idea on this.

Thanks and best regards,

Patrick

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue has been resolved.

Regards,

Patrick