cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TAXX IS INVALID" WHEN BILLING WAS RELEASED TO ACCOUNTING

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Please help me relove error "TAXX IS INVALID", when billing was released to accounting.

I already maintained condition in VK11.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VF02, key in the billing document and execute. There go to condition tab and block the condition type UTXJ and click on blue lens at the bottom left so that you can see the tax code flowing in billing document. Ensure that the same tax code is maintained in VK12 / UTXJ

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As per the error TAXX IS INVALID check what tax procedure has been assigned to the country. Also check the tax code that has been assigned in VK12 has been created in which tax procedure

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please brief your issue, so that i can try to give solution

Praveenu2026..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please read below the exact error generated:

Tax code in procedure TAXXX is invalid

Message no. FICORE704

Diagnosis

The tax code entered is not defined in the country for this company code.

System Response

Procedure

Check and, if necessary, correct the entry.

Procedure for System Administration

If it is not an input error, check and possibly change the system settings.

To do this, choose Maintain entries (F5).

1. Check whether the required tax determination procedure is assigned to the relevant country. the Procedure field is in the detail screen.

2. Create a new tax code if required.

Taxes and conditions are already maintained in the system.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As i said in my previous thread check what tax procedure has been assigned to the country and what country has been assigned to the customer in XD02.Also check , the tax code you have assigned in VK12 does not belong to the tax procedure you have assigned

So check the tax code in VK12 to which tax procedure it belongs to and also check what tax procedure has been assigned to the country

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to change conditions in VK12.

Still, the same error when it is was released to the accounting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check with your FI guy, as if it was a SD problem, it could have appeared during SO and Billing time also.

You are able to create SO and billing means no problem in SD config. please tell the issue to FI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am the FI guy and I already maintained to all tax codes, procedures and the conditions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Then in VK12 while changing the record don't enter tax code manually just press F4 and select tax code corresponding to your country.

try