cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

receiver determinaiton

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

we are in PI 7.1. i am doing a receiver determination configuration . type of determination is standard. I am using a local rule to determine the receiver. when i clicked on condition , in condition editor pop up, i clicked on left operand. it has two options context object and Xpath. I have created a context object but it is not visible in the f4 screen.i am not sure why? how do i know xpath for a particular filed in the message structure?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
how do i know xpath for a particular filed in the message structure?

simple:)...select the XPATH button and then you will see the receiver structure configured for that particular communication.......just go on expanding it to the field/node on which you want to put the condition and clicl OK.....you are done with the left oeprand

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

the problem is i do not see any structure there

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
the problem is i do not see any structure there

ohh...ok....

go to IR and see how you have defined that particular Service Interface (MI)....it should be stateless XI30 Compatible....all other options give the problem which you are facing:)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check your receiver determination. Confirm on the outbound interface(service) you have defined.

XPATH will load the outbound interface in the condition editor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi abhishek

you are right XI30 compatible solved the issue.

thank you very much

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

how do i know xpath for a particular filed in the message structure?

>

> thanks

click on the xpath option and select the field you want to apply the condition on from the tree structure of the xml message. Is that what you are looking for?

ref:

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2005/08/03/xpath-to-show-the-path-multiple-receivers

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/06/07/customise-your-xpath-expressions-in-receiver-determination