cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard Filed not appearing on IT0001 screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am trying to maintain field FKBER-Functional Area on Org Assignment screen under Enterprise Structure but this filed is not appearing on the screen.

In module pool MP000100 screen 2000 filed is appearing on the screen layout.

Same filed is there in dictionary P0001, PS0001 and PA0001.

In screen control T588M I have defined this filed as a Standard filed.

But still this filed is not appearing on the screen for maintaince.

Do I need to do any customizing/settings for making this filed available on the screen?

Regards

Lalchand Rathi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U need to do some customizing..may be they have hide the field

go to sPRO > Personnel management. > Per. Admn > Customizing user Interfaces > Change screen Modifications > select ur module pool and screen and see whether the field is hide.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

I could able to resolve this using screen painter.

I modified the filed groupings of the MP000100 filed FKBER and Functional area appeared on IT0001 screen.

Regards

Lalchand Rathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member

I have the same problem...my Functional area is not displaying in PA40, infotype 0001 even though T588M has it as standard.  Can you please guide me through how you did it step by step . 

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lalchand,

The Functional Area (FKBER) field in 0001 will be available only if the Funds Management is active in your system. Pl take a look at the following piece of code from the include MP000140 where the field is made active/inactive.

WHEN 'P0001-FKBER' OR 'HRCA_GRANT_NBR-FNAME'.
            IF fm_act_dim-function_active IS INITIAL.
              screen-active = no.
            ELSE.
              screen-active = yes.
            ENDIF.

Regards,

Suresh Datti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suresh I am having the same problem, T588M has it as a standard field but Functional area not showing in IT0001.  Please advice.

Also another issue, I need to modify IT5010 in PP01, make a field reqired and then make another not required.  Please advice.