cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fetch workflow assigned to a material number

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have a material number, now my requirement is to extract all the workflow assigned/triggering to this material number. can any one please help me how to do this.

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1> if you want all active instances of workflow that are still In progress state..in that case use the FM

SAP_WAPI_WORKITEMS_TO_OBJECT.Pass the material number in key filed and it will return all

the In progress stuff.

2> Other way is go to tcode SWI6 ...

Enter the business object and enter material number in key field and also choose the status from

the selection screen field. Execute report it will give all relevant data as per entries you have put on

selection screen.

3> Third method is manual way of searching data in tables..............

First hit table SWW_WI2OBJ with material number and get the workitem id's

Then hit SWWWIHEAD with the workitem to find relevant data...but it is tedious way.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

saumya_govil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kasturi,

Please check the workflow linkage to the business object BUS1001 in SWETYPV transaction.

All the workflows linked to this BO and whose linkage is active would be the ones you need.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Saumya

SagarSontakke
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Kasturi,

You can use Transaction code SWI6 to find out workflow assigned to material number. But you should know business object. Business object for Material are BUS1001 and BUS1001006. In this transaction you can

Business object name nad matrial number.

Regards,

SVS

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can get the Workflows from MM03 transaction code by providing the material number and clicking on the Service for Object button(Toolbox icon)->workflow->workflow overview.

Thanks

Arghadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arghadip,

Can you please explain what you said above.

I couldnt find any button as such.

Thanks

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have a look at fm SAP_WAPI_WORKITEMS_TO_OBJECT.

regards

Rick Bakker

Hanabi Technology