cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver JDBC Adapter ack or conofrmation ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts

i am dooing idoc 2 jdbc scenario. the total scenario is working fine. but one problem is we don't have access to jdbc(DB2) system. In the message monitoring the flags showing black(Process Successfully).

my questions. how to know that the data have been inserted in the data base. is there is any procedure to trace this information without connecting to the data base system..

Thank you

G.Praveen Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also check in Communication channel monitoring, here you will get the exact details whether the DB was updated or not.

In your receiver add additional parameter LOGSQLSTATEMENT = true. This will give you the exact DB query fired in your CC monitoring logs, and whether it was succesful or not.

Hope this helps.

Regrads,

Siddhesh S.Tawate

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Siddhesh, i think logSqlStatement does not say whether the query was successful or not.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That parameter enables to log the exact DB query, but the logs in CC do display whether the query on DB was succesful or not.

Regards,

Siddhesh S.Tawate

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The question was about the way to check if the message is posted to database.

Your below statement was confusing then in my opinion:

This will give you the exact DB query fired in your CC monitoring logs, and whether it was succesful or not.

Regards,

Prateek

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Apart from checking in RWB, there is another way to check it out. Check SAP Note 1085539. You will find it interesting.

Regards,

Prateek

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

go to RWB -> Message Monitoring -> Via Adapter engine and see the status of your message and also go through the detailed log for the message.

If there is no error, probably the message has been updated into DB.

But the best way to confirm would in anycase be logging into the DB and checking