Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

doubts in extraction

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi everyone,

i have few doubts can u please sove them:

1) i am extracting data from r/3 to bw using LO ...this is running in background

the requirement is that i need to stop it for 2 days and then start it after two days. How to do it?

2) where can i check the QRFC log and what is QRFC log?

3) when i am extracting the data from r/3 to bw using lo cockpit..when i am clicking on the datasource it is displaying the folling error:

event with errors extract in datasource 2lis_11_vahdr

message no:R8287.

can u please help me out with these doubts.

thanks in advance,

regards,

mani.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mani,

1. you need to either reschedule it after two days with using the period option for "everyday" for first two days. OR. have two separate jobs scheduled, first one being scheduled for the first 2 days and other for next schdule.

2. for this refer:

3. please elaborate on the error.

Hope it helps..

thanks,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member181964
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Mani Welcome to SDN.

1) i am extracting data from r/3 to bw using LO ...this is running in background the requirement is that i need to stop it for 2 days and then start it after two days. How to do it?

The solution for this is put it in Process chain and then set periodic values.

2) where can i check the QRFC log and what is QRFC log?

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/f0/225c3c60065627e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

3) when i am extracting the data from r/3 to bw using lo cockpit..when i am clicking on the datasource it is displaying the folling error:

event with errors extract in datasource 2lis_11_vahdr

message no:R8287.

See the correct error message in Monitor-> Details tab and Status tab's.Check it in R/3 using RSA3 whether it is getting data or not.

Thanks

Reddy