Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Punchout Catalog - "No Service Name Specified"

I'm trying to create an OCI connection for a punch-out catalog and run into an error every time I try to bring the items back to my SRM server from the supplier's website.

The error says...

No Service Name Specified

Your request did not contain a service name. Please provide a service name as part of the URL.

Example URL:

http://.../scripts/wgate/CreateSO/!

or...

Session Already Terminated

There is currently no session running that might accept this request.

This situation usually occurs if your session has been closed by the Internet Transaction Server and you tried to navigate to a previously requested page by selecting BACK in your browser. To proceed you must first restart the session as described above.

© 1996-2005, SAP AG

Does anyone know what service name it's referring to? Or what's the cause of this error?

Thanks.

SN

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi SN

Please proceed as follows:

Download/Install (if possible) a full registered version of HTTP watch

Open a correctly working catalog and shop from this catalog with the HTTP watch turned on.

Review the HTTP watch HWL log file produced paying attention to the POST data on return from the catalog to see the structure of the return URL used in this 'working' example.

Do the same from the non working catalog and compare the difference of the return data, see if the external cat vendor is passing 'extra' values.

Regards,

Jason

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question