Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report showing transactions assigned to users.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've tried accessing certain tables and creating aquery with tables like AGR_1251,AGR_USERS,AGR_TCODES to get a report showing transactions assigned to users but the query is still not giving the transaction names.

What's the best way to generate a report showing user name,role and transaction name?

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> I've tried accessing certain tables and creating aquery with tables like AGR_1251,AGR_USERS,AGR_TCODES to get a report showing transactions assigned to users but the query is still not giving the transaction names.

>

> What's the best way to generate a report showing user name,role and transaction name?

Run a search on this forum on SUIM for users & transactions with complex selection criteria.

Edited by: John Navarro on May 13, 2009 6:02 PM

0 Kudos

SUIM didn't give me the results i required that's why i went the way of the SQVI originally

0 Kudos

>

> SUIM didn't give me the results i required that's why i went the way of the SQVI originally

If this is a one time report I will not use SQVI.

I'm assuming you want a report with the following information:

User ID

Role

Transactions

Transaction Names

You are in the right track by using tables AGR_USERS & AGR_1251. Use table TSTC to get the transaction name. You have to do multiple queries and combine it into a report or run SQVI.

Good Luck!

Edited by: John Navarro on May 14, 2009 4:53 PM

0 Kudos

> SUIM didn't give me the results i required that's why i went the way of the SQVI originally

What did you miss in the suim results?

0 Kudos

Hi Adeel,

Please join only the 2 tables AGR_USERS & AGR_TCODES using SQVI to get the output in the format you are looking for i.e User --> Role Name --> Tcodes.

Make username as the selection field.

Thanks,

Saby..

0 Kudos

> Please join only the 2 tables AGR_USERS & AGR_TCODES using SQVI to get the output in the format you are looking for i.e User --> Role Name --> Tcodes.

This will only show tcodes present in the role menu(s). Tcodes manually entered into S_TCODE and tcodes brought into the role through SU24 proposals will not show up with this query.

0 Kudos

>

> > Please join only the 2 tables AGR_USERS & AGR_TCODES using SQVI to get the output in the format you are looking for i.e User --> Role Name --> Tcodes.

> This will only show tcodes present in the role menu(s). Tcodes manually entered into S_TCODE and tcodes brought into the role through SU24 proposals will not show up with this query.

Yes... this should be captured by AGR_1251 and poutting Field value TCD only as the search criteria.

Regards, Dipanjan