Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPM message not coming

deepnain_kundra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the requirement to customize the standard ESS Addresses DC. I have copied the standard essgbaddr and created a new one as essgbaddress by copying.

After copying, the DC build successfully and I had deployed.

But when I navigate from Overview screen for Addresses in roadmap i.e. by clicking on edit button in overview screen, no problem I got, but when I try to navigate from edit screen to next screen by clicking on review button nothing happens and the application remains at edit screen.

I had debugged the application and come to know that there are 2 mandatory parameters stras and pstlz in edit screen and for them fpm should display the message on screen which are not coming in my copied version and they are coming in standard SAP application.

Can someone tell me why FPM messages are not coming on screen?

Regards,

Deep Nain Kundra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

deepnain_kundra
Participant
0 Kudos

It is an authorization issue from R/3 end.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deep,

Did you try to find out where these parameters are initialized? Probably a default value must have set for them and which is not getting updated. Also check if the navigation from edit screen to next screen is defined.

deepnain_kundra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have debugged the application and come to know that the line in MessageHelper.java from FCPersInfo component controller

i.e.

fpm.getMessageManager().reportMessage(wdComponent, messageElement, selectedElement, attributeInfo);

is not displaying the message onto the screen although all the parameters have data.

Can someone tell what could be the reason?

Regards,

Deep Nain Kundra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Me too facing the same problem. The issue seems to be in using the fpm.getMessageManager().reportMessage... to display the message on the screen.

Please reply !!!!!!!!!

thanks

Vishal kapoor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Deep,

The validation checks are configured field level in backend only i guess.

Thera message handler just displays the message depending upon the XOutputMessages in each node.

So if you are using cutom Z* structures in ur new DC.

Look in to backend tables V_T588MFPROPS or V_T588MFPROPC , V_T582ITVCHCK for the relevant validations.

The conversion class implemented has the business logic for valdiations.

KR,

Swathi