cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

download of conditin master records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

How do we download all the pricing condition records?

I require them for uploading in to the new system.

Regards

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

If you have RFC connectionto new system with the old system, you can click on send condition in VK13 by giving the condition type and clicking on condition info.

Other way is V/LD ---> After executing the report System-> List -> Save as local file.

Third is through Database tables: All the pricing condition tables starts with A*** ****follows the condition table number. ( EXample for material price is A004).

Go to this table download all the condition records with condition numbers(KNUMH). Pass this KNUMH to KONP table to get the condition values.

Regards,

Sai Srinivas D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Thank you for your answer.

I have one question

1. If we go with any oof the options how do we identify the active master data.. active condition records

It just gives the record of the existing condition tables, what if i want only the existing data.

In your option1

If we have a RFC connnectiom between the systems can we have have a direct upload by giving the logical destinatin suystem, or do we need to set up some thing more.

does the send conditino option be visible for all the conditin types?? or do we have aq exceptions??/

Regards

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

When you are dowloading from the table, Put on the input screen: Valid till ( DATBI) should be greater than or equal to curren date. Then you get the active conndition records.

Secondly, When you get these condition numbers from condition tables, While passing it to KONP,

Select Deletion indicator should be blank.

In he case of uploading through RFC, just give RFC destination. Yes its visible for all condition types.

Regards,

Sai

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can get condition records form below tables

Go to SE16 / SE16n

KONH - Conditions (Header)

KONP - Conditions (Item)