Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business System with or without Party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've a interface RFC to JDBC syncrhonous

I've two CC sender (RFC) for the same interface, one for each client. The test for one client is ok however the test in other client result with the follow error:

'aternativeServiceIdentifier: party/servce from channel configuration are not equal to party/service from lookup of alternativeServiceIdentifier..', I have seen the 730870 note (Q26) but i don't see how solved my problem.

1.- Somebody can explain me the difference betwen using business system with party or business system without party in the integration directory?

Thanks very much.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shabarish,

if i configure two adapters, one for each client..how can i call to call function, what i have put in Destination if the system is the same?

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hello,

>

>

> I've a interface RFC to JDBC syncrhonous

> I've two CC sender (RFC) for the same interface, one for each client. The test for one client is ok however the test in other client result with the follow error:

>

> 'aternativeServiceIdentifier: party/servce from channel configuration are not equal to party/service from lookup of alternativeServiceIdentifier..', I have seen the 730870 note (Q26) but i don't see how solved my problem.

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009

>

> 1.- Somebody can explain me the difference betwen using business system with party or business system without party in the integration directory?

>

> Thanks very much.

in you case you dont ahve to use a part. You have different Business services.

Configure you RFC adapters, one for each client.

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/configuring-the-sender-rfc-adapter--step-by-step

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.