cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KM iView coming with a Scroll-bar when added to Page

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created a KM iView and add it to the Content Area for Light Portal using the navigation URL.

When the KM iView is displayed, a scroll-bar is being displayed in the Content Area due to which multiple scroll-bars are being displayed (one for the KM iView in the content area and one for the Page).

Please let me know how to remove the scroll-bar in the content area, I am implementing a Light Framework Page. I have tried modifying the KM iView properties like Height (Fixed/Automatic) but could not remove the scroll-bar.

Thanks,

Venkata

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206159
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are there any iviews below your KM iview. if so decrease that iview height

Also put full screen for your KM view and try once.

Raghu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

I tried changing the Isolation Method to "Embedded" from the current "URL", however now my KM iView occupies the whole window instead of the Content Area (I have also tried selecting "Display in Portal Content Area" in the "Launch in New Window" property of the KM iView).

My requirement is that the content area size should change dynamically with the content increase/decrease in the KM iView so that the scroll-bar for the iView is not displayed.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Venkata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkata,

I am not sure i fyou checked the below links

Check from Page 30.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d077fa17-7fbf-2a10-d983-fb12decf...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkat,

Looks like the iview is assigned directly to the role. Instead, assign it to a page and choose a proper layout and it will ensure your issue is resolved.

Good Luck!

Sandeep Tudumu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

we are using External Facing portal . custom iviews are displaying properly without scrollbars.

But in case of embedding km iviews in the page scrollbars apearing.

thanks

prasad

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your response. But I do not have any other iViews in the content area where I have added my KM iView. Also, I have tried to set the height type to "Full Page" but the height is not changing nor is the scroll-bar removed.

Thanks,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkat,

Try changing the Isolation method of the iview to embedded and check.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Sandeep Tudumu