cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0GLACCEXT_T011_HIER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i am trying to load the same in 0glaccext.

have done the necessary changes mentioned on :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sem350bw/helpdata/en/77/db5237443f1264e10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm

Why is the transfer method psa mentioned here?

if i load using this method, load is successful till psa and then gets in a yellow status for the futher laoding till the data target.

i had previosly loaded the same using idoc method. also had loaded the cubes 0figl_c10.

then deleted the data in the cube and the 0glacctext infosource as well. but it couldnt delete the entire data.

What should be the problem now when loading using psa method??

thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aby,

Are you sure that the structure of your datasource (flat file?) corresponds to the structure that the system expects (fields and their sequence)? Check it first.

Best regards,

Eugene

Former Member
0 Kudos

All BW transfer and update rule checks occur after data has come to PSA.

I think if data is not loading its a data issue as suggested by Eugene.

Are u loading the hierarchy for the first time into that infoobject?

cheers,

Vishvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eugene & Vishwesh,

i was able to load into the hierarchy using psa method and doing the changes as mentioned on the help(maintaining the transfer rules etc).

in my balance sheet query(based on 0figl_v10, virtual cube), i cannot see the financial statement hierarchy as seen in R/3. it just shows one parent node(viz. Not Assigned Fincl Statement Item (s)) and all other accounts as child nodes under it.

what is wrong?

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aby,

The way this hierarchy is shown in a report depends may depend on a transaction data related to FS items and on the logic built in the virtual cube.

You'd better go in RSA1 to infoobjects area, find 0GLACCEXT and hierarchy under it. Go to hierarchy maintainance and see if it has the structure you expected.

Best regards,

Eugene

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eugene,

i checked the loaded hierarchy in the "maintain hierarchy" section of 0glaccext infoobject. This is same as what is required.

But i wonder why is it not shown in the query in the same fashion? it is standard query viz. 0figl_v10_q0001 installed from business content. it is displayed as mentioned in the previous posts...

have assigned the hierarchy to the infoobject in the properties of 0glaccext in the query.

Hope it helps..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aby,

As I said before, the hierarchy presentation in BEx depends on the transaction data in your cube. Check the cube. Looks like you have blank FS items there. In this case all items will go to unassigned node.

Best regards,

Eugene

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eugene,

As it a standard cube (virtual cube 0FIGL_V10) using a standard function module viz. RS_BCT_FIGL_DATA_GET_VC10.

Does that mean that i need to change the function module?

But what i observed is this virtual cube has the infoobject(0glaccext) and gets populated from base cube 0figl_c10 & master infoobject 0glaccext.

Also the base infocube 0figl_c10 does not have 0glaccext!!

So how can it(virtual cube) have a blank FS as it must be referring to 0glaccext for it's transaction data for this hierarchy?

Please suggest....

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aby,

I don't see 0GLACCEXT in 0FIGL_C10_Q0001 query at all:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/49/026940c3c7bf49e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Have you cutomized the query, replacing 0GL_ACCOUNT by 0GLACCEXT?

Best regards,

Eugene

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eugene,

it's 0FIGL_v10_Q0001 and not 0FIGL_C10_Q0001.

its based on 0figl_v10, virtual cube and this cube has 0glaccext.

it takes data from basic cube 0figl_c10, which does nto have 0glaccext.

Please suggest..

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Aby,

Cannot check it now in the system.

May do it on Monday.

Best regards,

Eugene

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eugene,

Thanks for the great patience.

just to add one more thing:

i checked the hierarchy table BIO/HGLACCEXT/.

cannot see any values in the column "balance dependence".

i think this is a imp field which is the basis to decide the category Assets or Liabilities.

Do we need to populate 0bal_depend too? also there is no attribute to 0glaccext and also there is no compounding char for the same...

This is just to give u additional inputs.

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eugene,

Can you please suggest on the 0bal_depend importance and is this related to the incorrect display of hierarchy in the report?

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aby,

Did you have any luck solving this problem? We're implementing the same solution and are experiencing the same hierarchy problem.

Let me know how you were able to make it work.

Greatly appreciate your response.

Cheers,

Paul

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aby,

I do not think that in your case balance dependency plays any role.

Dependency = 1 means Suppressing Balance if positive,

= 2 - if negative. Zero means no such dependency.

Best regards,

Eugene

former_member181964
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

see in Processing option, whether it is selected PSA and Target or only PSA. If it is only PSA then you need to manually load data from PSA to Infocube .

Thanks

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Reddy,

if you go thro' my message, i have mentioned that it has been successfully loaded till psa and the problem being, it remains in yellos status when loading futher till the data target..

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

i need to load hierarchy for 0glaccext.

what am i missing?

thanks,