cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD doesnu00B4t refresh de Logical System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I work on enviroment that had never had an IDOC scenario, because this the Technical System in SLD doesn´t have a Logical System.

So, now the company needs a IDOC scenario, and I created one correct logical system in the BD54 (R3 Receiver), after this I updated the Logical system of the Client in Technical System (SLD).

However, When I check the Business system linked with this Technical System as I said above, the logical system name isn´t updated as I did.

I tried to create other clients in TS to see if the BS refresh, but the Logical system still not showing up in BS.

Am I missing something ?

The BS needs to have a Logical system name and thus I can update the BS in Integration Builder (configuration)

Thanks in Advance.

Diego Crespo

Edited by: Consultores Procwork on May 13, 2009 4:42 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all suggestions!

I Deleted the oficial TS and I created other with the same configuration, and I linked this TS with the my Oficial and old BS.

It works!!

Thus, I didn´t need change de name of my BS, and in Integration Builder Directory the information from SLD was refreshed!!

Thanks a lot everyone!

Diego Crespo

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

-->While creating technical system as WEB AS ABAP in your SLD you need to maintain the details of your R/3 system like DB Host name,Installation number,Client etc.....While creating TS you no need to maintain any LS.

-->While creating the Business System as WEB AS ABAP along with your name to BS it will ask the LS name and you ned to select your required TS(ie WEB AS ABAP TS).

-->The LS name which you maintained in your SLD must and should created in your R/3 system in BD54 and that LS name should be assigned to client using t-code SCC4.

-->If the LS name which you assigned to your BS is not reflecting in your ID means,

FROM->MENU->Clear SLD.

-->Select your BS and click on button compare with SLD

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to do the following steps.

1.You should assign the logical system for client in R/3 system.Go to scc4 and assign the logical system for client.

2.Assign the logical system with client in SLD.

3.In the Integration Directory before doing the Compare with SLD go to environment and clear SLD

cache.

Regards,

Prakasu.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Prakasu and Shabirish.

However, This is what I am doing....

I am setting the Logical system name in TS but It´s doesnt reflect in my BS in SLD, hence it doesn´t appear in Integration Builder (configuration) when I compare with SLD.

I tried refresh cache yet but still not working.

I´ll appreciate any help!

Regards

Diego Crespo

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. try a CPA cache refresh - http://<XI>:50000/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

2. Delete the BS from ID and reimport the same

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It wont reflect in BS.You should delete the BS in SLD and need to recreate it with TS with Client.

After that follow the my earlier reply.Clear sld cache and compare with sld.

Regards,

Prakasu.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to specify the logical system while creating a business system in SLD. The logical system that you have created in SAP needs to be entered in Business system (SLD) also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go and change the logical system manually.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raju.

I can´t update the logical system manually in BS. I can do this manually only in TS.

In BS the Logical system filed is closed to update!! The logical system name that show in this field is from what you filled in TS, on Client TAB.

On Client TAB in TS, you can fill with your Client Number and with your Logical system name. These informations (client number and Logical system name) should appear in BS when you are editing your BS and you set the TS mentioned above.

Am I wrong ?

Thankyou so much!

Diego Crespo

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes it is in the TS.

This should then reflect in the BS you import to ID

ref: /people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/xi-error--unable-to-convert-the-sender-service-to-an-ale-logical-system