cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LDAP synchronisation is not happening

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are having LDAP server (Microsoft ADS) in place and this server is currently operational to the portal server and ECC system (CUA).

Earlier this is a 2 system landscape and recently we installed a acceptance system and also this is the system copy of production system.

Since it is a system copy all the settings were copied by default.All the settings which include LDAP settings as well.We confirmed this by testing the same in portal machine. (i.e)We have created the user in LDAP server and this is reflecting in Portal machine but not in ECC system.

Actions taken in ECC system.

This is a CUA system and this is functioning correctly.

In LDAP Configuration. I have gone through the settings and it looks good for me. Settings gone through

1. The LDAP Connector

2. The LDAP Server

3. The LDAP User

All these were looking good and also I have checked the RFC connection to the LDAP which is registered succefully and also the connection test is succeful. In addition to this RSLDAPSYNC_USER also scheduled in Background.

Even I am not getting any errors. Where I am missing and where i can find the problem,Kindly suggest me.

I have gone through the logs of SLG1 and ldaplog as well.

Note 188371 - Configuring the LDAP Connector and also surfed in SMP for the LDAP settings.

I am unsure is there any activities needs to be done in LDAP server for adding the ECC system

Regards

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please check what settings has been set in the program RSLDAPSYNC_USER for "Objets that only exist in Directory". If you want the user to be created in SAP CUA automatially then this setting should be "Create in database".

Regards,

Gowrinadh

Former Member
0 Kudos

check out

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/0c/632441cd87a12be10000000a1550b0/content.htm]