SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI311, No commitment item entered in item 00010 1000

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts:

when i create a purchase order, which copied from a purchase requistion, then system has following errors: message no: Fi311 No commitment item entered in item 00010 1000.

then i check each item of the purchase order, and use the transaction code FMDERIVER test the deriver rule of commitment item and fund center, every item of the purchase order has right commitment item and fund center. what is the reason!

Best regards!

Wayne.xie

11 REPLIES 11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wayne,

Please check whether the commitment item is not expired for the Fiscal Year. If your are using year-dependent master data, also check the hierarch is in the fiscal year and the CI is active in the hierarchy. If the derivation rule has a 'Valid from' date, make sure that date is good.

Regards,

Ming

0 Kudos

Dear ming:

Thanks for your help. I check in my system, the commitment item and fund center are also still availability in year 2009 and the derivation rule has valid from 2008.01.01 . But i find in our system, there are only two purchase order having the error message FI 311, the others is OK! If there are other reasons !

Best regards!

wayne.xie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the following also,

Check if you have to give the commitment item in the GL master FS00.

Check the financial transaction of the commitment item is 30.(Go to FMCIA and check the field financial transaction for the commitment item based on the GL account which is there in the Purchase order)

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Gokul

0 Kudos

Dear Gokul:

Thanks for your help. The G/L account which is there in the Purchase order has been maintenance with commitment item, the financial transaction of the commitment item is not 30, it is 50. Beacuse the G/L account is the stock account. and the other purchase order with the same G/L account without the error message, only two purchase order having the error message! By the way, the financial transaction of the commitment item which derived in the purchase order must be 30 ?

Best regards!

Wayne.xie

0 Kudos

Hi all,

as my experience, no matter you assign financial transaction 30 or 50 to commitment item stock, they work. The different is if 30, then stock will update to FM and find the funds centre. if 50, stock never update to FM and ignore the funds centre.

I suggest you to trace active the derivation (FMDERIVE -active trace) to test wheter commitment item derive or not, also you can test the derivation strategy.

I hope this is help you

0 Kudos

Hi Wayne,

For stock item, there should be NO GL account on the PO line item. The Account Assignment Category should be blank and there should be a material number there. Plant and storage location should also be specified. The system gets the inventory account through MM-GL integration table T030. The FM financial transaction for the inventory transaction is 50. Please make sure you do NOT specify a GL account on the PO line item.

Regards,

Ming

0 Kudos

Dear all:

Thanks for your help. I have use transaction code FMDERIVER to test wheter commitment item derive or not, then i find there are right commitment item in the PO. And i did not specified stock account in the item of the purchase order, the G/L account (or commitment item.......) only displayed on the page "account assignment" when you double touch the item, which is be assigned automatic through MM-GL integration table T030. By the way, the Account Assignment Category is Q , it is purchased for a project . So i do not know what is the reason!

Edited by: wayne.xie on May 21, 2009 3:03 AM

0 Kudos

Hi wayne,

I wonder, you said to procure stock, however you mention using the account assignment cat.Q?

What is the correct one? if you buy stock, it should be no account assignment cat.tab. Only appears for funds centre/commitment item which is activated by FM-SPRO.

Regards,

dewi

Former Member
0 Kudos

- You might need to check Note 839488.

>> Use the Derivation Type "Function Module"

>> Function Module Name "FMDT_READ_MD_ACCOUNT_COMPANY".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi wayne xie,

Try inserting 9993 as commitment number in the account assignment tab,

reply once you're done with it. and provide points please.

Regards

Faraz

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same problem, but in the Trace off FMDER|IVE i see tha Account is Blank.

Whem i go in Purchase i sere that commit item is not blank so i change for blank than FMDERIVE work well.