cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual post processing of Invoices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

I am working on "manual post processing of Invoices" So if somebody know this topic in detail pl. reply this thread with relavant information.

Regards;

Avinash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As of my knowledge,manual post processing of invoice includes Release the invoice to accounting using VF02 or VFX3 T.Code.

Posting that invoice using F-28.If there are any difference postings then do them also.

Cancelling the clearing document using FBRA T.Code.

If required,cancelling the invoice also using VF11 or VF02 T.Codes and create a new one.

Regards,

Krishna.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

This link will be usefull one......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

What else needs to be configured. As I prototyped this scenerio but system is releasing the accounting document even though I am putting this tick.

Is this applicable only the billing with reference to delivery only.

Pl. elaborate the scenerio & required configuration. You have provided most of the information.

Regards;

Avinash Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Avinash,

I think this can be resolved by ticking u2018Posting Blocku2019 Indicator in VOFA for your desired Billing type. So that billing block has to be released and posted manually thru VF02.

Hope it will help

Praveenu2026

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

In customer master data- billing screen one field " subsequent Inv processing " is there. for what purpose this tick used. Pl. elaborate the scenerio or situations where it can be used.

Regards;

Avinash