cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R/3 backend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

When I'm in SRM is there a way to check to what R/3 client SRM is linked to.

I'm having an issue that I have created purchase orders in SRM but I'm not sure what the R/3 backend is of the SRM system I'm logged in.

Thanks for your help

Kind regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in ECC (r/3)system via tcode me23n your srm PO is existing or not

in SRM define backend system all your r/3 logical systems are maintained.

in scc4 t code, you can check what is the logical system name for that particular client you are logged in.

regards

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

1. Go to Table BBP_BACKEND_DEST and you will find the R3 clients that are linked to the SRM system.

2.Go to the Document History Tab in the Header of the PO in the UI and you wil find the Back end system under which the PO no is listed in which corresponds to the one maintained in the table in 1 above.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

peter_novoth
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please call the transaction BBP_PD, click on the item, and scroll down to the table BBP_PDBEI, where you see the field BE_LOG_SYSTEM. This is the logical (R/3) system where the follow-on document was created.

From this logical system name (if the logical system name itself is not self-explanatory) you can find the system/client in the following way:

Call the transaction SM59 -> ABAP Connections -> doubleclick on the logical system name -> here you will see all information what you need.

Regards,

Peter