cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice cancellation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a invoice done in March. Now I want to cancel that with posting date as march and recreate the invoice with March date. The accounting documents should also be created with March date.

There was a wrong price calacualtion in the invoice and the user wants to do this cancellation and recreation in March dates.

Any ideas? please help.

Regards,

Ajit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit

You need to consult with your FI & MM consultants also.as the month has been closed. So you need to consult with your FI & MM consultants also and then accordingly you have to cancel the billing document , and create the billing document again . I agree with Mr.Raja singh words also

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Once the financial year over , few company finance will not agree . It is better to create a credit memo to customer instead of delelting the entries in previous fin year.

Thanks

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ajit,

I guess in standard SAP only allows posting onely till one months back, as now is may and posting will be allowes for April and May only, But if u wants to do that u can re open the posting period of march with the help of MM and FI consulatant and do that.

Thanks,

Raja