cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

save web dynpro data

Former Member
0 Kudos

I develop a web dynpro application for cproject application and now I need to save my new fields in a standard database table.

I integrate this db table with necessary fields; this table is already updated by cproject but I dont find the relative context node.

Edited by: Fabio Coppi on May 13, 2009 3:44 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

ur query is too vague!!!

if you have created the standard table in SAP with all the necessary fields , so basically i that case u jst need to add a node in ur component controller context of the resp appl. and then using data mapping transfer tat node to ur view controller context's.

for adding the node in controller context u can rght click on d root node n then create a node

add ur structure def n the node will get created.

for ur view context u hve to import the node frm the controller context in ur view context

now once this gets done u can use the context to add the node fields to ur views field!!!

Hope this will help you!!!

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Raval.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I enhanced a cproject component using the enhancement tools, I expand cpprojects db table with some custom fields.

my problem is I don't know wich element must be develop to save or modify thats new custom field. I must devel badi, bapi? some methods? wich objects?

thanks

Answers (0)