Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event container

devrajsinghr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

How we can check container of an event for a perticular instance.

Regards

Dev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

saumya_govil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dev,

The best place to get all container values is the workflow log.

You can get the container values for each task in the workflow and also the values passed by the event to the workflow.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Saumya

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The table SWFREVTLOG will only show you the object key details other info. related to the event, but can you clear us what exactly you want to know regarding the event .

I mean do you wanna check whether the values are transferred from event to WF , for this case you can check the workflow log, because if the values are passed successfully then you can find those values in the WF container.

If you want to know the event created date and time and particularly regarding the event then check the table SWFREVTLOG..

PAVAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you can search the table SWFREVTLOG with the event Id.

Thanks

Arghadip

devrajsinghr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for replying..

we Can not get the values in this table if the event log is disable then how can we get it in Production environment?

Regards

Dev

Edited by: Dev on May 18, 2009 7:29 AM

former_member193382
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In that case you can use the function module SAP_WAPIREAD_CONTAINER. Pass the workitem ID to this FM and get the values of the container. Other way is you can directly go to workflow log from the document itself. For example if it is a PO/PR, then go to Services for objects -->Workflow --> Workflow log.

Regards,

Raj

devrajsinghr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raj.

I am asking about Event container. where can i get the event id if i need to read it?

Regards

Dev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Workflow log, click on the container icon of the parent workitem id, here you can find the container element values from the event. the default container elements will be

adhocobjects

attachobjects

wfinitiator

wfpriority

wigroup_id

_workitem

wfversion

predecessorwi

and along with these you will find event paramaters given for the Business object in SWO1at the last.

Regards

Kiran