cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extracting master data for 0rt_promo from psa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends.

I am very sorry . i think my question seems to be wrong . so i am correcting my question .

When we extract the data for 0rt_promo . in the PSA screen we can see so many feilds have been extracted . but when we see in the bw side only few feilds are availble as attributes to Promotion . now my issue is . there few feilds which are very important in the promotion which i want to use them in bw. so i have carried out these steps below . please correct me if i am wrong.

1. (plan purchase from and plan purchase to , Sales from , sales to)these are te four feild i wan to see in bw . where the data is avalible in the 0RT_Promo Master data feild . i can see data for these four feild in PSA .

2. i have created four chactertics data type as date .

3. then i have assigned these feilds to 0rt_promo as attributes .

4. then i have assgined this feilds in the transfer rules to their rexpective feilds . and then activated .

5. and i have schedule the 0rt_promo_attr . but i am not ablle to retrive the data .

6. it gives error saying Invaild "To" date RSDMD 118 .

so please let me know if i missed any steps .

Thanks in advance .

Message was edited by: Kumar Raghavendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

That is because you have extracted only the text data nd not the attribute data. Extract the attributes data using the datasource 0rt_promo_attr and then check.

Bye

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Before creating the custom infoobjects for the 4 new attributes,did u check in Business Content to see if u could have used any standard infoobjects for them?

There is an invalid to date for some records in the attr load.Or the data ranges for some records(of same key fields) are clashing or overlapping.

Correct the data in PSA and reload.

cheers,

Vishvesh

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Kumar,

you have extract data from datasource 0RT_PROMO_TEXT and

0RT_PROMO_ATTR ?

try do attribute change run rsa1->tools->apply hierarchy/attribute change run.

hope this helps.