cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in scheduling agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert

We are creating Scheduling agreement through ME31L system create the SA but when i check it through ME32L system is giving error SA is not created i have check in the table EKET in that also entry is not there but at the time of creation system generate SA with number , however i got this message

*Express document "Update was terminated" received from author "XYZ" where xyz is the user id when i use ME32L, please help me to resolve this issue

Regards

Edited by: usmfarhan on May 13, 2009 5:17 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SPRO >> SAP IMG>> SAP Netweaver >>Application server >>IDoc Interface / Application Link Enabling ALE>> Sending and Receiving Systems >>Basic settings>>Logical Systems>>Define Logical system >>Assign client to Logical system...

Here take help of ABAP/BASIS consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Priyanka

We are having SAP 4.7 also we are able to create SA previously but this problem arouse just 2 days back we don't there any change in configuration

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Farhan,

I think your problem is related data base level,i faced same problem some days ago.

so when your data base is full the data update or table storage place is not availble system update is terminated message is come.

so you concern your basiss people empty some data files or re arrange data base.otherwiese basis people take care how to handle this problem.

ok,i hope this may helps you

Prem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

i am asking why it happen only in the case of Scheduling document not with any other document

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, You just check your output condition record and output device data is maintained properly.

Check in T. Code. MN10 and maintain the condition record and in the communication maintain the Output device.

Then you try to create SA through ME31L.

Hope it will help.

Edited by: Prashant Prasad on May 14, 2009 10:25 AM

Edited by: Prashant Prasad on May 14, 2009 10:27 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Please check the error in T code SM 13

from there you can carry out the analysis as to why SA is not getting saved and you are getting "Express Doc termination Error"

Hope this will help you