Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User's Favorites

Former Member
0 Kudos

Regarding the Favorites functionality in the meu:

a) Can the user administrator configure a predefined list for all users?

b) We have a user reporting he has lost them. How could this have happened? Is it possible to track the reason?

c) Any way to get them back if they have been lost?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bernhard_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

> c) Any way to get them back if they have been lost?

You could ask your users to save their Favorites by downloading to their local PC (via the Favorites-menu in session manager). So they can backup them theirselves, for cases, where they 'get lost'.....

b.rgds

Bernhard

3 REPLIES 3

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> a) Can the user administrator configure a predefined list for all users?

For new users it could be done by creating a template user from which all new accounts are copied.

> b) We have a user reporting he has lost them. How could this have happened? Is it possible to track the reason?

I do not think so.

That would be a no as well, as far as I know. (Let's hope I'm wrong)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marti,

Try table SMEN_BUFFC, it contains user favourites. If you have table logging active for it then a read of the logs could help.

- Avinash

Bernhard_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

You could ask your users to save their Favorites by downloading to their local PC (via the Favorites-menu in session manager). So they can backup them theirselves, for cases, where they 'get lost'.....

b.rgds

Bernhard