cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After Funds Management activation we got error in travel managment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

After activating funds management in the system, while creating a travel request we got the following error. Anyone can help on this, for idenifying the problem.

In the travel request portal we are getting this error :

" com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.WDDynamicRFCExecuteException: No expense type for estimated costs has been defined. Cannot save , error key: RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE and No expense type for estimated costs has been defined. Cannot save , error key: RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE "

regards,

Sabari Prabhu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot, after performing the customization what you have quoted, the issue is resolved.

regards,

Sabari Prabhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a question, I udnerstand in (Create one expense type "Estimated Costs") but my question is in using transaction

When you start using the trip transaction and select a travel request the system send you to the TP04 transaction... now

with this new function, I have to use the transaction PR05 its right? becouse the TP04 ask the VORS expense type, and sap says to dont delete record

Please could you tell me with wich transaction you start to create a travel request? I have the same problem of the screen but Im not sure to use the TP04 transaction wit this solution

Thanks a lot

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create one expense type "Estimated Costs" in V_T706B1 with the settings "Estimated Costs, No Reimbusement to Employee