cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc issue in Intercompany Stock transfer process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In the Intercompany Stock transfer process; the intercompany billing document is created, and idoc is also generated with status 53, but the document (vendor invoice) is not created.

when i double click on 53 status of the idoc in Tcode WE02 the error is " Batch input session IVEGINTERCOM was created".

it means the input session has been created but not processing automatically.

i can see the session in SM35.

how to make the session to get process automatically?

please reply soon.

Regards,

Shwetha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shwetha,

we can make use of the program RSBDCSUB to run automatically , (through background) to run the Sessions.

Regards,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srinivas ,

thank you for quick reply.

Could you please explain how to run this program automatically to make the sessions process.

i think you are saying to set Job in SM36.

do i need to give any variant ? or what are the details i have to select while setting the job.

Thanks,

Shwetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shwetha,

As per your requirement, this program needs to be called in the inbound process code ( Function module) which is genearing the Session. In your case I believe the inbound process code should be a custom function module.

Regards,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shwetha,

If the same session name gets created every time when an intercompany invoice created, then you can put the session name, need not to give any date and Select the status as NEW and save as varaint.

Define a backgrond job and fix up the frequency as per your business process. ( How frequently this needs to run.. On Daily or On Hourly basis), This is another way, without disturbing the Inbound process code.

To follow this process, please ensure that the session name is same every time.

Regards,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

i have tried intercompany stock transfer between other 2 co.codes / plants ( Ex. between C and D ).

and the document (vendor invoice) got created automatically, it didnu2019t struck in SM35.

i am not understanding why for co.codes / plants A and B it is not working.

and the session name every time created is same, but i didnu2019t understand how to set session as variant.

regards,

Swetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shwetha,

There might be an issue with the program that runs the session automatically. Please check with ABAPer why that was failing.

Regards,

Sai