cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upload gls plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

how to upload gls plan(fse5n) like expenses is there any stanadard tcode without lsmw and bdc

Regards

Nasa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

please can you explain how the process takes palce

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IMG ==> General Ledger Accounting ==> Planning

Refer:

Define Planning Layout (Hope you are conversant with Report Painter otherwise refer change or display of planning layouts)

Define Planner Profile. (Copy SAPALL to ZSAPALL - this will have all planning areas)

The remaining configuration for cost center planning upload and GL planning upload is more or less the same.

I have the config steps for cost center planning, please look for relevant transaction code for GL planning.

To do integrated excel upload of cost center plan data.

IMG ==> Controlling ==> Cost Center Accounting ==> Planning ==> Manual Planning User Defined Layouts - Create your own layout or copy from standard layout and change it.

IMG ==> Controlling ==> Cost Center Accounting ==> Planning ==> Define User Defined Planner Profiles

Copy the SAPALL to ZSAPALL. You cannot change SAPALL as it is standard.

In ZSAPALL planner profile, select proper planning area and enter your layout.

Tick Integrate Excel.

Once the popup for KP06 comes, you need enter the data and save it. It would generate the file name.

With the same file name you need upload the plan data by using KP06.

In KP06

Extras ==> Excel Planning ==> Upload

Select the file as prepared in accordance with format at the time of generating the file name.

Hope this solves your problem.

Please let me know if you need futher help.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Ravi,

I need upload excel sheet in all expensess plan through tcode is FSE5N how to do can pls explain me....

Regards

Nasa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I need upload excel sheet in all expensess plan through tcode is FSE5N how to do can pls explain me....

JavedKamal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you need to enter the planning levels in GL master data you can use T.Code OB_GLACC12 for mass maintenance.

Thanks

Javed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Javed,

Iam asking how to upload the excel sheet all expenses planing value not mass mass maintenance gl a/cs

Regards

Nasa