cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500 Internal Server Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

There are three applications in a DC which is a local project.This is already an existing application.I have imported into my PC.I have tried to deploy one and it is throwing an exception like this.

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: Failed to create deployable object 'com.xxxx.uk/persdata' since it is not a Web Dynpro object.

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.core.deployment.AbstractDeployableObject.<init>(AbstractDeployableObject.java:106)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.wdc.deployment.DeployableObject.<init>(DeployableObject.java:56)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.wdc.deployment.DeployableObjectFactory.getDeployableObject(DeployableObjectFactory.java:95)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.sal.deployment.core.DeployableObjectInternal.getDeployableObjectInternal(DeployableObjectInternal.java:34)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.RequestManager.getApplicationDeployableObjectPart(RequestManager.java:380)

Please let me know if u have an idea about this.

Regards,

Sridar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

birojpatro
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridar,

The Server didnot like 'com.xxxx.uk/persdata'. I guess, This DC has not been deployed onto the server.

So I would suggest --> To go to VisualAdmin

Services ->Deploy.

Then Select "Applications" radiobutton.

Select the application and click on "StartApplication" button.

And Then try accessing the URL.

Hope this Helps.

Cheers!!!

Biroj Patro.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Biroj,

The application is not there in Visual admin.

Iam trying to deploy the application in my local workplace.One more thing as i mentioned earlier this is not a standard package ,this is a customized application.There are no other Dcs present except one.This DC is having four applications.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridar,

After importing the dc have u created the project?

1. After importing the rpoject --> goto NWDI and here u will find the imported project in SC --> right click on ur project --> Sync/create project --> Create project .

2. After creating the project , check whether u have any build errors for ur project ..

3. then deploy ur DC ..

Hope it helps.

Thanks and Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Iam sorry we are not using NWDI.We have four applications for this DC.There are no build errors or class path errors.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridar Avunoori,

How did you import this DC to your workspace?

Did you copy the dc to Development configurations folder? You can find this path in Window -> Preferences -> Java Development Infrastructure -> Development Configuration Pool -> Root Folder.

Sample path : (C:\Documents and Settings\<user name>\.dtc\LocalDevelopment\DCs\sap.com).

sap.com is a default vendor name. If you have a different vendor name you have create that folder structure under C:\Documents and Settings\<user name>\.dtc\LocalDevelopment\DCs folder.And copy your DC content under this folder.

And then import the project to your workspace.

If you have already done all the above steps then you can try one alternative.

Create a local dc with the your original dcname and vendor name. It will create the structure for you. Then copy the replace the content of new dc with original dc.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Jaya.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

birojpatro
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridar,

It seems the framework is searching for some deployable component 'com.xxxx.uk/persdata' .

persdata --> Is it the DC you are deploying???

Regards,

Biroj Patro.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have deployed the same component.I have followed the right procedure in creating DC.

This was already an developed application.It is having an EAR file.One of my collegue have already developed the application.i would like to test the applications in my local environment.Iam expected to do some enhancements to the existing application.

it would be great if someone can show me the right procedure about how to deploy an application in DC.we are not using NWDI.there are many applications in DC.It would be great if i can get an idea of why the above exception is thrown.

Thanks..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any ideas.

I have four applications in a DC.We are not using NWDI.I want to deploy this applications.When i tried to deploy iam getting this error.I want to know what is the precedure to deploy the applications in a DC.I have deployed normally.it was showing an excepton.We dont have other Dcs.This is an customized application and not a standard one.

Please share your experiences.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

check the exisitng reference of component. Reference of component are not getting deployed

Regrds,

Sandeep.