Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java Web Dynpro Course

former_member445996
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Has anyone take the course JA310 - Java Web Dynpro? I am planning to take this class pretty soon, so, just wanted to know if anyone of you have taken it and what you thought of it. I am not famaliar with this technology at all. Is it a good course for beginners?

Thanks in advance for the feedback.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aurang,

I have attended this course myself. This course is very good for beginers. it covers all the basic requirements of the webdynpro which are for beginers.

it starts with the Developer studio. and explains all the basic things. than it moves on to basics of Web application server and its Administration. Installation options for Developer studio and WAS. Then is starts with the Web dynpro Architecture and details of web dynpro.

I would like to know where this training is?

Best of luck.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

As a begineer of Web Dynpro Java i am also studying JA310 .It is the basic study material for a begineer in WebDynpro Java and in training session i was told to got through it fully to get a basic idea...

Regards

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've given the course, and I would say it's a good course for beginners. Not only does it give you a good overview of WebDynpro, but hopefulle the teacher will also be able to explain the reasons behind some of the "strange behaviors" and limitations of Web Dynpro.

Especially the chapter about the Context at design time is good, it is actually straight forward, but I found it pretty hard to follow just from doing the tutorials. This was almost 2 years ago for me, so I guess there are more and better tutorials available now. If you're not familiar with Abap it will also give you an overview of RFMs and how they are called.

Don't expect it to be an advanced course though, there are still much more to learn about WD after taking it, it does not at all (at least when I held it) mention integration with Netweaver Portal, branding and some a bit more advanced concepts.

Regards

Mattias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag

JA310 course is very good for begineers if you are comfortable with JAVA .It's of 4/5 days duration and in these days you will visit all basics of Webdynpro and attain a minimum comfort level which is very difficult if you study of your own.

After the course follow this:

1.Work on Webdynpro projects

2.There are many tutorials in SDN - go thru it.

3.Post in SDN

4.Use "Code Completion" feature of implementation tab -its basically real time help while coding - to experiment with other functions.

The MORE you WORK , more you learn.

Post if you want more information.

Regards

Ananda

Dheerendra
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Khan Bhai........Why U Intrested Doing Course on WebDYnPro......I m also cme from Core-Java Field..in last month....n.... i m finding my self tooo much comfortable with webDynpro....,

my suggestion to you is that...just go thrgh the given tutorial of webDynpro...on the site www.sdn.sap.com...also utilize the Forum for ur problem....n there a good network of developer exist in this forum...u can take their help....

regard's

Dheerendra Shukla