cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot call IFR with url or tx SXMB_IFR - /rep/start/index/jsp is not avail

Former Member
0 Kudos

cannot call the Information Repository via SXMB_IFR, or via the direct url "http://ferrari:50200/rep/start/index.jsp"

full error message on an html page returned

-

404 Not Found

The requested resource /rep/start/index.jsp is not available

Details: File [rep/start/index.jsp] not found in application root of alias [/] of J2EE application [sap.com/com.sap.engine.docs.examples].

-

i'm new to Xi so bear with me. here's what i have ...

Netweaver sneak preview 2004s SP7

J2EE 6.40

XI 3.0

Firefox 1.5

all has installed fine, only one minor thing did not go as planned. when i say planned, i mean from the post installation activities, as far as i can tell.

setting up the INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI RFC connection with "/dir/hmi_cache_refresh_service/ext" path prefix. it does not pass a test. if i change the path to something i know exists, like the SLD, it works fine.

SDLCHECK all works

all other installation steps worked fine.

i am only left with this last issue and i am not sure if it is because i have the Netweaver Sneak Preview 2004s, rather than the fully blown one.

if anyone can figure this out, it would be great.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

if you got 2004s preview from this page

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/downloaditem?rid=/library/uuid/cfc19866-0401-0010-35b2-dc8158247fb6

then it does not contain XI

REgards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi michael, i did get 2004s preview from there however, i got the Xi software elsewhere. i was hoping the xi software installs the sxmb_ifr and other additional functionality into the NSP sneak preview ABAP and J2E-J2EE server software.

Former Member
0 Kudos

sources of my XI are from SAP

51030723_4 SAP NW04 SR1 SAP Exchange Infrastructure 3.0 CD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Glen,

One question - what version of JVM/JDK are you using? One cause of the error could be your Java version.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.4.2_08