cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

integration model

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting an error "No time zone maintained for location 300050" while activating the integration model.

Plz help me on this.

rgds,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parul,

Check whether the timezone is maintained under the customisation menu in SCM

spro > sap implementation guide > SAP Netweaver > General settings > Time zones > Maintain time zones.

Once it is done, assign the time zone with the location. Then retry your ciffing activity.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parulsingh,

In addition to Prasad's suggestion, if this is a NEW location to be sent to SCM, you should find the master data in R/3 and ensure that a time zone has been assigned, prior to activating the IM and sending to SCM. As you know, a location in SCM could refer to a plant, a customer, a vendor, a shipping point, etc etc. You must infer from the name of the location what type of Master data in R/3 should be maintained.

For example, if 300050 represents a vendor in your system, you would perform XK02 in R/3, enter the vendor, select addressing information, and check for presence of the time zone. SCM requires time zone for all locations, even though it may not be a required field in R/3. Enter the appropriate data, save, and then recreate and re-activate your model.

Rgds,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parul,

Please check the following,

- go to T-code : /n/sapapo/loc3 in APO.

- enter the Location (in your case 300050) and press "enter"

- Now under the "General" tab, there is a section named "Geographical Data".

- Enter the "Time Zone" here (Eg, India)

Make sure, you are in the Change Mode.

Save the changes made, and now try to run the IM again.

This will surely work.

Please let me know your inputs and observations on the same.

Regards,

Prasad.