cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audits In DMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir/Mam

I want to conduct DMS audit,eg i want to know whether documnet attached to the inspection method or not,whehter PO has a document or not,how documnet not assisgned with doc even other field like notification etc.Awaiting for your valuable answer.

regards

kunal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MangeshP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal

You can use CV04N

With Regards

Mangesh Pande

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

As you mentioned can you throw some light how to trace as we are more concern for inspection report which is through notification PO,order

regards

kunal

MangeshP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal

Can you please explain your Business Scenario.I may be able to give you proper Solution.

With Regards

Mangesh Pande

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

Our scenario is that we have stage inspection and every stage should inspction check list assign,same way when with every PO its document should be assigned we do audit of other critical transaction so document assigning is must so how to detect whict inspection lot is not assisngd with checklist.

regards

kunal

MangeshP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kunal

As far DMS we have standard Object link to SAP from QM

QINF QM Info Record

QMQMEL Quality Notification

QMTBDOC Inspection Methods

QVDM QM Info Record: SD

If any of these Object are linked to SAP DMS e can search documents based on object links in CV04N.

I think Inspection lot is not linked with SAP DMS as of now. So you will have to check whether Inspection Lot is standard SAP Object. If so then you will have to do developement to make this object available for Linking.

With Regards

Mangesh Pande

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you want to check object linking of DIR's to Verious objects, DRAD table will be helpful to you.

Regards,

Milind Dumbre.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

Thank You for you valuable answer i will check and get back to you for furhter information i required

regards

kunal