cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing parameters of a window

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a dynpro object. It has got a view and the view has got a selection screen. The problem is, i want to create morethan one dynpro application to the above mentioned dynpro object. And i want to pass parameters to above said selection screen. Each web dynpro application is going to pass a differenet values to the selection screen. Can anyone tell me, how to pass parameters and how to access them in INIT method of the view?

Thanks & Regards,

Ravi varma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Didn't get an answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Firstly create the parameters(APP_PERNR, APP_REINR etc) in the parameters tab of the application.

Then create the parameters(CMP_PERNR, CMP_REINR etc) of the same type in the attributes tab of the component controller.

In the HANDLEDEFAULT method of the window, pass the application parameters(APP_PERNR, APP_REINR etc) as Importing parameters and in the method body, assign them to the component controller attributes directly.

wd_comp_controller->cmp_pernr = app_pernr.

wd_comp_controller->cmp_reinr = app_reinr.

Now you can use the component controller values through data binding in you view.

Hope it helps

Regards

Shruti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Web dynpro application can pass the values for the parameter defined in the WDDOINIT method of the window as URL parameters. Therefore define the parameters as importing parameters of method WDDOINIT of the window. In the method WDDOINIT of the window you can set these parameters to the context or as component controller attributes. After this it can be accessed from WDDOINIT method of the view as this method is called after the WDDOINIT method of window.