cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform field appears with **** instead of the required data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I need some help again.I have an abap report in which i read all my data that is going to be displayed in my smartform.Using the debugger i saw that i had all the data correct in my report ,but in the smartform i have some fields that have the value **** instead of my data.What have i done wrong?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then check the data for the two new fields in debugging in the program and the smartform.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ohh,it was because of a abap instruction i used when manipulating a field.I used a collect to summ some fields and this modified my entries with stars.

Thanks everybody

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Comment or delete the old call to the FM for the smartform and then call again the FM for the smartform in the print program.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I tried commenting the old call with the 2 function calls and called them again,even tried calling the smartform twice,but i still have the same problem.Do you know any other solution?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have added new fields to the structure then you need to call again the smartforms in the smartforms i mean refresh the call.

Moreover, the smartform interface and the FM interface for the smartform should be the same.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Yes,i added 2 new fields,can you please tell me more exactly how to refresh the call?

The call from the report is the same,same parameters.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the cell width in which you are displaying the fileds and also format it like &field(<C)&.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

So,i have a table that is filled with data and sent to the smartform.In my ddic i have a structure and a table type for my table that is sent as parameter to the smartform.It seems like my table type does not recognise the fields from the structure i added now.What can be done?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the Data type of the field in Smartforms