cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPOMA_BBP Not able to see US for the user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In PPOSA_BBP i am not able to see US for the user, i can see CP and Position.

is there any way to create one more CP and Positin in the orgnisational structure for the Existing User

Regds,

Jai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jai

On SAP SRM 5.0 onwards you can not see US folder in PPOMA but you can see CP . In old version BP and US you can see.

regards

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for help. Still my issue is not resolved, while investigation i found that two postions created for same User (SU01-- ID).

How to create two postion's for single Use Id or in what scenario system will create two psitions

Rgs,

jai

saumya_govil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jairaj,

I user can be assigned to multiple positions in the Org structure. It is not a defect.

If you wish to assign a user to only one position, then you need to unassign the user from the other position. To do that, go to the org strucute, and select the position -> user which you need to remove. Right click on it and click on delete->assignment.

To assign a user to a position, create a new position (incorporates) and assign the user to it.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Saumya

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

i think you delete user @object level.so try to assign user again to org structure.then it will display.

Regards

sss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SSS,

Can you please elaborate on delete user@Object level

Thanks for help,

Rgds,

Jai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suggest:

.Click-right on the CP via PPOMA_BBP. Delete assignment.

.Create user again.

.Assign user to the position. To assign: PPOMA_BBP_ Search for the user, then click-right and assign to the position desired.

.If you want to change position name: Go to PP01 with position ID and change position as object.

Thanks and Regards,

Abraham