Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dev-client not letting change the existing record in PA30

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts!!

I don’t know I have to ask this question here . I have created ALE link between our DEV system and QA system for our dry run .Two days before Basis team copy the data from PRD to Dev and also in Qa6 to make them in sink. When user is changing data in DEv6. They are getting an error message ,the is maintained in Dev_100. its not changing the existing record .Can some body explain me what’s happening here .

Cheers

Usman

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member181966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Usman .

you’ll say " here he comes again " . Any way you need to run <u><b>tr.BDLS</b></u> , It basically change the system name in SCC4 and also update the tables which kept the system name and after that you’ll be able to change the existing record in the system .

hope this’ll give you the solution .Don’t forget to award points

Thanks

Saquib khan

1 REPLY 1

former_member181966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Usman .

you’ll say " here he comes again " . Any way you need to run <u><b>tr.BDLS</b></u> , It basically change the system name in SCC4 and also update the tables which kept the system name and after that you’ll be able to change the existing record in the system .

hope this’ll give you the solution .Don’t forget to award points

Thanks

Saquib khan