HEADER

HedgId

ItemNo

ITEMDATA

Month

Vol

Hsfo

Conditions are: Sender side

1). If above fields are come to blank into Xi (means no value in the fields) alert will trigger and send that alert to Alert inbox. Above HedgId and ItemNo field values are empty how can send the alert to alert in box. How can do the field value is mandatory for this particular fields.

2). At least one above Itemdata is mandatory (for this I did occurrence are 1:1) is it right? If there is no item data come to xi with empty fields xi has to send the alert to alert inbox. (here also item data and remaining fields and fields data are mandatory) if I put occurrence as 1:1 if the fields come to xi with no values also mapping will be pass. How can I make to value of the field is mandatory.

please suggest me how to do this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In target structure, if you kept occurance 1-1 then filed is mandatory.It means the source file the filed not exits then you can get the error in message mapping.item data you need to keep 1-unbounded occurance.If field exits and have no values then that time map like below.

Source fieldlengthequalsS(constant(0))notIfwithoutelse(Source field)---TargetField.

Regards,

Prakasu.M

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

u can send alert in mapping also..see this

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/13/alerts-with-variables-from-the-messages-payload-xi--updated

Regards,

Manisha

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please do not create multiple threads for the same requirement....i suppose this is your 3 thread in lat two days or so....