cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Master Partner Assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

we require several Partner Roles (esp. for Credit Management) to be assigned to customer master records. However, we do not want to maintain these on the Sales Area level, but on a global level, as these are responsible throughout the company.

Does anybody know how to assign partners on a global/central level?

Thanks for your input & best regards,

stefan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

not possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you want these partners to be usuable on all customer masters for purpose of credit management, then you will need to maintain in all possible sales areas -- otherwise you won't be able to assign to customers or use within sales documents. This can easily be done by creating the master records in one co and sales area, then extending the records to the other codes & areas -- trans XD01.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jacqueline,

thanks for your input.

I am aware of this option - this is how we maintain all customer master data now.

According to your knowledge, there is also no possibility to maintain those on global level? Even if the partner roles would not be available in the Sales Documents it would be a great help...

Best regards,

stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Extending is how they become "global" & usuable as you're looking to do.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

well, the requirement is quite clear: Partner Roles should be assigned globally, not on Sales Area level. This is what I am looking for.

If anybody has input on that it would be excellent.

I am fully aware of Sales Area specific maintenance.

Best regards,

stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

It is available . Kindly refer IMG -- Basic data -- credit Mgt and Glynn Williams book.

Thanks

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RK,

can you please specify the IMG-Path?

There is no such path as 'IMG -- Basic data -- credit Mgt'.

BR,

stefan