cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Availabilty Check can be carried out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

While do the availablity check for material, I face an error :- "No Availability Check can be carried out for Material XYZ".

As per my opinion,if this material is blocked with some sales transactions like Sales orders & Delivery,it will show the same.

How to rectify this problem and why it is coming ? Kindly Elaborate.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

First of all No Availability Check can be carried out for Material XYZ

This is not a error message and it is a information message

This comes while sales order creation because

Say Material X plant 1000 and user A is entering a sales order and hes has not finished sales order creation still in VA01 transaction only

Say the available qty for thar material is 25 units and user A has put 20 units and has not pressed enter

Now user B creates another sales order for same Material X and same plant 1000 say for 15 units

Now for user B the system will throw this message No Availability Check can be carried out for Material for material X

Because the system doesnot know at the time of user B craeting sales, what is going to the order of user A and it cannot do Availabilty Check for two sales orders simultaneously for the same material in same plant

To control this only , define material block for users in we have Availability Check in sd--basic fns in img

Once the user A comes out VA01 t code and pressed enter for that material the system then can do Availability Check for user B or otherwise settings are reqd define material block for users in we have Availability Check in sd--basic fns in img

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree with you.But this order was created on 20th April and then again an order has bee ncreated at a later date btu this material against this order has been delivered.

Now how can I dispatch this material or how can we check in any standard report against that material.

Best regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raja,

Material is blocked against Availability Check 02 for Orders & Deliveries.

I hve checked some MTO orders in VL10G ,here some of the orders are pending against the same material which were created before this order.

Kindly suggest that how to do the availability and dispatch the material.

Best regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

please check if the MRP views have been maintained for the material in the material master.

next, check the entries for availability check and the MRP.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

MRP views have been maintained for the material in the material master.

For availability check and the MRP,how to check it.

Kindly check the following error description.

Diagnosis

The material CRCT153W00780TP (plant SBST) in item 000410 which you entered for

processing CRCT153W00780TP (Werk SBST) is blocked for another transaction.

System Response

The system is therefore unable to carry out either the availability check or the transfer of requirements.

Procedure

After you have determined that the block on the material has been removed, you must start the availability check manuallly inorder to complete^ the processing of the transaction. This can be done from the schedule line overview.

Best Regards,

Ankur