Module Pool - Table Control
This is my scenario:
1. I have a table control ready with me, which contains 6 fields, 2 radio buttons and 1 push button.
This is for 'N' number of rows.
2. The position of the radio buttons is in between these 6 fields, exactly at the center.
The position of the push button is at the end of the row.
These are my requirements:
1. All the push buttons for all rows should be in disable mode.
2. After the user has entered data in first 3 fields, the radio buttons come into picture.
3. If rad1 = 'X', then the user continues entering data for remaining 3 fields and goes
to the next row to the next row to enter more data or else he/she presses save and
the data is saved in the Internal Table.
If rad2 = 'X', then the push button for that row gets enabled.
4. When the Push button is clicked, a pop-up screen is populated and the
user enters more info for that row.
5. After entering data in the pop-screen , the user presses enter and the data is saved for that row.
6. Like this the process has to continue as long as the user wants to enter data for each row.
7. Please do stress on how to save the data from screen to Internal table.
I am really facing lot of problems and I need solution desperately.
Please help me asap.