cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

demand planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

for interactive demand planning i had give the start date as jan 1 2007. and i want the history value in months . the problem id the system is not letting me enter the history values manually untill april 2009. but it is allowing me to enter the values from may 2009. actually i want to enter manual values at history key figure from 2007. pls guide as to where i have to do the setting.

Thanks

vinay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

There is two possibilities of this problem.

Q1: Have you seen the past months in the display mode in the data view?

if yes, then go to t-code /n/sapapo/sdp8b, then select appropriate planing book & click on the edit button. Then go to data view tab, where you can find the TB profile ID(Future & past), enter appropriate time bucket profile in to that. Then click Check box for visible & input. Then choose appropriate period like 01.2007 from options of visible & input field. Dont enter directly an entry in to this field. Then press contnue & save the data. Now you go to interactive planning book. You can able to enter history for past period.

If no, then first you have to create planning/time bucket profile for future & past period. Then enter these time bucket profile in to data view & follow above steps.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Sujay

Answers (0)