cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New ECL viewer

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I just want to know if there is any new ecl viewer is cum or not, when i try to open any autocad file in sap, i try to take dimension (measurement) but it is giving approximately not accurate.

Is there any solution for that.

Regards

Meenakshi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Meenakshi,

The Lastest version of the ECL Viewer is 6.0

you can download the same as per oss note 1302717

and 1325658

(self extracting version) .Please apply the latest patch as per oss note 1329703

.For patch schedule refer to OSS note 1308936

thanks

Aravinda

Former Member
0 Kudos

But i come to know about ECL 13 is also come. can u tel you me from where will download new version.

Regards

Meenakshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry there is no ECL Viewere 13.. have you written 13 by mistake for 5.1.3 which is the older

version

OR

you may have confused with patch 13 of SAP GUI 7.10 which has the lastest version of ECL Viewer which is Version 6.0

rgds,

Aravinda

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you are referring the new viewer which is the called Right Hemisphere viewer which is already integrated within PLM 7.0

More information about the viewer: (http://www.righthemisphere.com/products/dserv/view_edition.html)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sirs,

Have some problem as viewing *.jt files. Have CATIA R19 SP5 and have converter of CAx file into jt file Version 9.1. Have implemented GUI 710 SP 14 but have problems to view the files.

Have no problem to view the jt files Version Version 6.4 JT / Version 8.2 JT, but now have received a new version as above mention Version 9.1 JT.

Have maybe any from You some idea what to do to settled the problem. What about the new version of ECL 7.0 viewer ?

Any information will help us to solve the problem.

your reply will be highly appreciated.

best regards,

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aravanda,

Thank you for your information.

I'm having a hard time finding ECL viewer information on SDN.

Do you know if SAP is planning to address the gaps between ALViewer and ECL Viewer?

Are there plans to support Notes similar to ALViewer?

Is there a roadmap somewhere for the ECL viewer?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

ECL Viewer 7 is due out in April 2011.

Regards.

Edited by: James Grant on Mar 31, 2011 5:42 PM

Edited by: James Grant on Mar 31, 2011 5:42 PM

Answers (0)