cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Module PI 7.11 error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

at the moment I trying to devleop an adapter module according to following web blog.

[dynamic queue name|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/5076] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

For additional information creating an adapter module on PI 7.1 I use this document

[PI 71. Adapter Module|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/60482ee6-32b2-2b10-fe92-a62bffc0be56]

The basis colleague deployed the created ear file on the adapter engine and I configured the

communiction channel to use the module.

Unfortunately Iu00B4m getting following error when sending an message to the communication channel

Error during processing local bean: localejbs/ContentBasedQueueName

Where could I get further information relating this error?

Any help appreciated

Kind regards

Jochen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

issue is not solved, according to help.sap.com modules could not be used during soap adapter

Kind regards

Jochen

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can goto Message Monitoring in RWB and choose to monitor message via the adapter engine.

Here you should be able to find a detailed log.

Also to have more info on whats going wrong in the module, it is advised to write adapter logs/traces within the module.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shabarish,

thanks for your reply.

I already looked at the message monitoring in RWB . Unfortunately there is no message available. Obviously process crashed in the communication channel before any message is sent or audit log entry is created. I´m not sure if my module is even accessed at all.

logs and traces, this sounds quite good.

Could you give me some advice how to add/create a log or trace entry?

Where do I find the log on the server, and how could I access it SAP NetweaverAdminstrator?!?

Kind regards

Jochen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I want use this module during SOAP sender adapter.

In the online help I read that during soap sender adapter no adapter modules are possible?

Could this be true?

Is there a possibility to solve this requirement without adapter module?

requirement is dynamic queue name as mentioned in the blog.

Kind regards

Jochen