cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inter-company sales credit note cost

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Consultants,

I have scenario of Cross Company sales, in itner-company invoice we have different pricing procedure in which we charge 2nd company with VPRS cost, now there is one doc. for return sales we have to give credit note for this return that is internal credit memo, but issue is that at the time of intercompany invoice system take VPRS Cost of that time now when we create internal credit memo cost is change and I wnat to post internal credit memo with similar amount of inter-company invoice.

please advice in this regard. for e.g. intercompany invoice create with 100AED and at the time of internal credit memo of same material is 120, system create IG with 120, I want to create with 100 AED.

Thanx in Advance.

Danish Alam

Edited by: Danish Alam on May 13, 2009 10:19 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Danish

For creation of credit memo u must have given the reference of invoice or order .

Check for your copy control settings from invoice reference to credit memo request in VTAF.

Go to Item details select your item category and Keep pricing type as D .

I hope this will solve your problem.

Regards

Mandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mandar,

We have not VPRS condition in our sales order pricing procedure, because we dont want to show cost of material to every users, but in our intercompany invoice VPRS condition is there. is there any other clue please sugest.

Danish Alam

Answers (0)