cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stability Study : Initial Sample

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to implement stability study functionality.

I want to create initial samples through Notification ( QR / QS ) action box.

In notification i click on "Create Initial Sample" & all the relevent data is filled & notification is saved.

Now in change notification mode when i click Change / Confirm Initial sample action, system gives error "No initial sample found for stability Study"

I am stuck up here.

Can some one tell me where i am wrong.

regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Initiating the Stability Study

You initiate the stability study by creating a quality notification (type QS or QR). You then perform the following additional activities in any desired sequence:

You create a physical-sample record for the initial sample to be delivered to your laboratory.

You assign a stability bill-of-material to the stability study (only if the study is being conducted with reference to a material).

You confirm the receipt of the initial sample when it arrives in your laboratory.

I am sure you must be following the [Standards SAP Link|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/d2/7c9c3b566ac466e10000000a114084/frameset.htm]

You may also look if some Customized User Status has been used in customization other than the default status profile QM_S_001.

Please udate.

Thanks,

RAVI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes i am following same sequence mentioned by you.

But i got stuck up at first stage only i.e. Creation of initial samples. These samples are in CRTD mode & not REL mode & when i tried to release it via confirming the initial samples i got "No initial sample found for stability Study" this message.

I am not able to Release these samples via T code QPR2 also.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you quickly confirm if the Standard Status Profile is used in customizing ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes standard status profile is used i.e. QM_S_001

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My problem is resolved i was not following the proper sequence.

Now i am facing new peoblem. I can not assign maintenance package in task list.

Strategy is defined in Header through T code CWBQM.

When i am trying to assign package through task list grid, i can not select this field.

Is there any other way to assign package ???

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to assign maintenance package in task list through T code CWBQM.

When i am trying to assign package through task list grid, i can not select this field.

Can some one guide me where i am wrong.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please clear this point.

Are you able to see the Bulb " Maintenance Packages" in the "Operations General" screen the transaction CWBQM?

If the above said Bulb " Maintenance Packages" is not visible, in the customization of Engineering Work Bench, you should set the indicator "Packages" in the operations work area.

Regards

Vithal

Answers (0)