Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SP43 for 6.20 is out ...

maximilian_schaufler
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

... and I just installed it ...

First thing I tested was documentation for PHTMLB-elements - although there are still some points missing, it's good to see there is work in progress, as the container*-elements and most others have some attribute-description now.

Is there something in particular we should know about this SP? Special, new functionality? Major changes to anything?

Would be nice to get an overview on this, or a link to some information.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

By clicking on the title of the package then on "sap notes" I got this link for the BASIS package.

https://websmp102.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_FRAME=CONTAINER&_ARCHIVE=01100035871000157865&_OBJECT=0110...

Wierd link from the SAP Service Market place but it lists every note involved with everything in the package.

maximilian_schaufler
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thx for the link, was there already as well (couldn't read all notes I tried, for some I don't have the permissions...).

Actually I was hoping for some information on new/changed functionality, as the notes only cover changes because of errors, right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

From my understand yeah. I do know there were lots of updates to the BSP stuff.

Might also do a search in the OSS there is normally always a central note for the SP's and they typically list most of the things there.

maximilian_schaufler
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I couldn't find anything about SP43, besides the basic info you linked to.

If you are more successful than me and get a hold of something, I would be pleased to know about what you got and how you got it - as I'm new to SAP I'm eager to learn everything from other's experience.