cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

all the materials in a plant is not appearing in Physical Inventory Documen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody tell me why all the materials in a Plant and storage location is not appearing in Physical Inventory document while this has been created using transaction code MI31.

I checked all the materials. There is no Physical Inventory block.

Regards,

MS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

And check maximum number of items per page in MI31. Make it more from 20. You might get.

Regards,

Prasath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

And check maximum number of items per page in MI31. Make it more from 20. You might get.

Regards,

Prasath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It will not take special stocks and check whether the materials are having stocks. If you have activated the only materials w/o zero stock in MI31 and if the material is not having stocks..it will not be considered for physical inventory. kindly check it.

Regards,

Prasath

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not activated W/O zero stock.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You probably had already done a phyiscal count earlier.

SAP by standard allows only one count per year.

If you want count the materials again, you have to click the ACC TO STOCK button and check the boxes for incl. already counted materials and include already counted batches.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please tell me if there is something common in the materials which have not been selected like material type etc?

Thnx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please tell me if there is something common in the materials which have not been selected like material type etc?

Thnx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

MI31 is used for the W/O special stock.

While creating this did you select the field Set Posting Block field ?

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have not selected the field Set Posting Block.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then you select the field posting block then create the Physical Inv Doc it will do Physical Inventory block for the materials.

Prashant

Edited by: Prashant Prasad on May 13, 2009 7:51 AM